Friday, July 11, 2014

Mercedes Benz

Mercedes-Benz recently released an electric version of their Smart Fortwo car. Their website in Canada was not behaving very well so I could not find out many details about it. I am seriously thinking of a change, lighten up the pocket book in regards to commuting. That extra $$$ could go a long way.
Any thoughts or comments about EV's?

**UPDATE** Sept 9, 2014

Took in enough information to take the plunge and buy one of these. Incentives and overall cost really worked out well for me. For the few weeks I have had it, I am enjoying it more and more. No more gas, a savings of several hundred dollars a month. Has enough range to get to work and back, and I can charge at work (we have charging stations).

Wonderful little piece of engineering. Will keep you all posted, winter (sigh) is approaching and while I was assured the car will be fine, I am curious, more than anything else, about how it will do. Yeah, I bought a winter tire package from the dealership so that area is covered.......

No comments:

Post a Comment