Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sasquatch speaks?

Yeah, It’s a vague title and it will probably draw some criticism but after the flaming I have endured in the past regarding other “subjects” (Sasquatch related) I figured that my 2 cents are worth about 5 cents now. The extra 3 cents are earned from the satisfaction of knowing that someone took the time to read, absorb and then give me a mouthful (or email full) of disagreement. Now that’s healthy feedback, don’t you think???

The Michigan Recordings – if you haven't done so you should really take a trip over to the site and explore it. Be sure to read the text rather than just jumping to the recordings because a wealth of information is provided and I have to tell you, it was a job well done.

Personally I haven't been able to pull anything really mind-blowing out of the project but I had no expectation of doing so. I should clarify what I mean – all too often people seem eager to present material to the public which in itself draws skepticism because you would think that one is looking for big press, the media and the spotlight. Not so with this project, and it seems to be for good reason – aside from setting your own conclusions – which, by the way, this site lets you do with ease (they don’t co-herse you into believing their thoughts and suggestions), they leave it wide open for any interpretation. Believe or don’t believe. Here is the research material as we have collected it.

That is why, when I learned of this project -as most rational people will (or should) do, you approach it with skepticism and little or no bias. And that’s exactly what I did.

On my first visit to the site, well, I was pleasantly surprised that a banner didn't jump out and say “congratulations, your the 150,000 visitor to this site. Click here to claim your prize. No, that might be a little harsh, but I’m sure you know what I mean. It is a well laid out site, simple in design yet powerful in it’s presentation of the subject and therefore I found it very comforting and easy to absorb.

What you will certainly notice is a consistent undertone of professionalism by individuals who are not immediately jumping to a conclusion and spreading the word SASQUATCH or BIGFOOT like its going to draw hits every time they do so. No, these people were on a planned and seemingly well executed mission to work with the situation that they agreed to study and this is the result of that tenure. A refreshing and interesting look into the way that a sasquatch may communicate and then some. Listen to the recordings, listen to everything. Picture yourself being there. You might even creep yourself out after hearing some of the sounds!

Track 5 of July 5/6th gave me the kick in the ass that I needed to set the title of this blog. Listen to it. Over and over. Notwithstanding the fact that it is a very “unique” recording, it seems that “it” is almost “speaking” to something – someone – anyone. Who knows? A lazy camper might have dropped a can of beans out of their pack while hiking and now the “mighty fur ball” is trying to figure out a way to open the mystifying silvery tube of slop. I chuckle each time I think of that – a wrestling match with a can of beans.

All jokes aside, this is a really important and interesting development from a group of credible and respectable individuals who are to be applauded for releasing this new and refreshing material. It will certainly renew the questions of conclusions by those who shut the door on this subject in the past. This is unique. This is part of the hunt. This is Sasquatch as the mystery unfolds.

(Please extinguish flames here……:)

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment