Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Simply Sasquatch" radio show

Just started my own Blog Talk radio show called "Simply Sasquatch". You can find it here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/SimplySasquatch/ or use the link at the top right corner of your screen. 

I think Ontario seems to be very "lacking" with shows like this so it is my hope that we can spread the word about Sasquatch research, field guide "how to's", tips and tricks, etc.

I am also hoping to do equipment reviews and have interviews with fellow researchers.

I just finished my first episode today, so excuse my broadcasting etiquette and skills if it sucks. I will learn in time. Have a listen, maybe you might like it. My first show is only 15 min long and I will be creating a calendar of future shows soon. I am not sure about what the show broadcast times and dates are going to be but Saturdays seem to be the most convenient, obviously since I have the time, being off work and all. We will see. If you have any show suggestions or your thoughts on a show schedule, drop me a line!

Cheers and enjoy the show!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment