Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Simply Sasquatch episode coming your way.....

It sucks that blogtalk does not offer local Ontario (GTA or whatever) call in numbers for the show; I have had a few people inquire and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I really do wish that they would get some Canadian numbers but as it stands there is nothing that I can do. I'm doing VOIP right now with Primus for my home line so long distance across North America doesnt really concern me since it is free, but I know that many still pay by the second or minute to their providers. I'm sorry folks - maybe call my home line and I will conference you int o the show? Seriously, I can do that and if it works for you and a call into a Hamilton (Line 1) or Toronto (Line 2) number is local to you, let me know!!! 

Simply sasquatch will feature an episode this weekend that reviews the NewCon Optik Pygmy monocular ( This is a neat review, we put this to a battery of weird tests) and of course, the main subject of our broadcast, what we have learned during our field trips.....life lessons.....

Looks like Simply Sasquatch will continue to broadcast at 11:30am every Saturday for the time being. I've gotten some great feedback from some of you who are there listening each weekend, thanks very much for that.  I might not be cut out to be an "on air" type of guy but I am trying to accomodate and work with the program so if you are patient I am sure you will be well rewarded. (No Purchase necessary, Prohibited in some states, some restrictions apply...) How is that for being on the ball? Or did it just remind you of the sales pitch for K-Tel spray hair.

Seriously, Just trying to throw a line or three out there to get people motivated. The OSR, a wonderful group of people (Http://www.ontariosasquatch.com), Tim over at Squatchers (Http://squatchers.blogspot.com) and of my own piece of the internet located at http://www.blogtalkradio/simplysasquatch make up for only a tiny yet "formidable" dabbling into the life of Sasquatch. Onwards.... Get involved. Get connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment